13 December 2013

This is the way of life!_A story of the way of life

There are some people who like to think deep into the stories they hear. Here is one such story where people can dig deep and find hidden treasures of wisdom.


The story is called "The way of life".


The fisherman's boy,  went to the river shore for Fishing. He was startled to hear a weeping from nearby and walked towards it. He saw a crocodile who was all tied up inside a net. He started to turn away, but the crocodile in tears cried out to help.

"Please let me out"
"No! Why would I do that?"

"People are going to kill me"
"Indeed they are! You kill people ! You are dangerous to us, if I let you out, you will eat me too.."

"No, I wont hurt you, You are a boy and you will be like a son to me, if you let me out.. I Promise!! "

The boy was moved by hearing the Promise and seeing the Crocodile tears!
So he decided to let the crocodile go and started opening the net.
When he opened the mouth part of the net, the crocodile grabs the boy with its mouth.



"Why are you trying to eat me? You promised..!"
"Dear Boy, This is the way of life! You will hear promises, and will not be fulfilled, you will be attacked by the ones you save ! this is the way of life.!"

"No I don't understand you..!"
"If you don't believe me, ask someone else!"

The boy sees a donkey and asks him "Heyy= donkey! is it true? Is this the way of life?"
"Yes it is, my owner used me to carry his heavy goods and when I got old, he left me here to die ! This is the way of life !  "
" I don't believe you !" says the boy.

Next he sees a bird up in the tree and asks her "Hey bird, is this true? Is this the way of life?"
"Yes it is true, I collect twigs and leaves the whole season, for my little ones to grow, I lay my eggs and a snake out of no where comes to eat my eggs! This is the way of life"

"Humm.. still I cant convince myself !" says the boy.

He looks around and sees a hare. The boy asks the hare "Hey Hare, is this true? Is this the way of life?"
And the hare says "I don't think so!"

This time the crocodile gets surprised by hearing the hare!
"How can you say that ? This is the Way of life, Life is unfair "
"I have been watching both of you from the beginning and still I don't know why you think life is unfair, Talk to me Mr.crocodile! Tell me why you think life is unfair for you! "

"How can I talk to you while I hold this boy in my mouth? what if he runs away?!"
"Mr. Crocodile, you are so powerful and mighty, you can always hit down the boy with your tail if the boy tries to run!"

Crocodile releases the hold and suddenly the Hare shouts "Run boy run! run as fast as you can run away, the crocodile has only its mouth free from the net. Run!! "

"How could you do this to me? You tricked me and left my food escape!"
Hare replied "This is the way of life "

The story doesn't end here! People might think stories always have a happy ending! Guess what..
The boy returns to the riverside with more people and kills the crocodile!

Then he catches the Hare and kills it for food! and the boy tells himself "This is the way of life"



And the story ends.! Well, the story does not pass a message that life is always unfair. But it says that life could be unfair. There will be broken promises, You might be avoided by the ones who you helped, there will be times when your expectations will be spoiled by unknown people, there will be times when you will be hurt by the ones you helped, there will be times when you will be flattered and cheated.
Yes, it is not that you should be always sad, but if we accept for life as it is, if we accept theses facts, you could enjoy your life better..

No comments:

Post a Comment